Professor Ramesh Chandra has published more than 260 original Scientific Research Papers in International journals of repute, including Review Articles/Monographs, Book Chapters; Four of his internationally acclaimed Books.
List of Books
- Silver nanoparticles in drug delivery: From bench to bedside.
Jitender Madan, Ramesh Chandra and Rahul Sharma
Lap Lambert Academic Publishing (2018)
- Advances in Nanomedicine for the Delivery of Therapeutic Nucleic Acids. Surendra Nimesh, Nidhi Gupta, Ramesh Chandra. Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine, Oxford, UK (2017) Publisher: Elsevier, Published on 6th April 2017
- Post-genomic Approaches in Drug and Vaccine Development Editors: Meena K. Sakharkar, Kishore R. Sakharkar and Ramesh Chandra Publisher- River Publishers Denmark, 2015, ISBN: 978-87-93102-84-2 (Hard-back) 978-87-93102-85-9 (E-book)
- Post-genomic Approaches in Cancer and Nano Medicine Editors: Meena K. Sakharkar, Kishore R. Sakharkar and Ramesh Chandra Publisher- River Publishers Denmark, 2015 ISBN: 978-87-93102-86-6 (Hard-back) 978-87-93102-87-3 (E-book)
- Theory, Techniques and Applications of Nanotechnology in Gene Silencing Authors: Surendra Nimesh and Ramesh Chandra Publisher- River Publishers Denmark, 2011, ISBN:978-87-92329-83-7
- Intermediate for Organic Synthesis Authors: V.K. Ahluwalia, Pooja Bhagat, Renu Aggarwal, Ramesh Chandra Publisher- I.K. International, India Publishing House, 2005, ISBN-10: 8188237337 ISBN-13: 978-8188237333, Paperback: 384 pages